HATIL Director Table Irwin-121 (Table with glass = Complete Table)
Irwin-121 (Table with glass = Complete Table)
Products and Service Information
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty/guaranty for glass.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Glass Top Director Table | Irwin-121
Unique, Spectacular Design, And Usage
Irwin-121 is such a Director Table with a glass top that will not miss your attention even from afar. It looks like it is crafted by the finest artisans for Royalty for their important work. However, it is just as accessible to you! HATIL brings you the most elegant, and professional furniture item for your office. The woodwork is fascinating, two blocks with a wooden slab in between. The side facing you has three drawers on each side. Most importantly, your office will have that elegance vividly present just the way you would always want it. There is sufficient space in between the drawers and the shelves for you to rest your feet. This item of furniture consists of both traditionalism and modernism. However, the essence of traditionalism is more prominent.
Best Material And Reasonable Price
The table is made from Kiln-dried imported Beechwood and veneered engineered wood. The wood is untimely strong and yet can be curved to be designed to perfection. With Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in an antique finish, the product is bound to be the best you can see in the houses of Dhaka. HATIL, the best furniture brand in Bangladesh, provides its furniture with innate innovation. This product is one of the finest examples of those manufactured with great care here. With all its splendid features, the price of the wardrobe is relatively reasonable.
Social Media Caption
If you are someone who seeks a rare beauty with the rarest and appealing attributes, Irwin-121 is the perfect one for you. Hence, keep your eyes on this one!